A range of sexual health services are offered at the surgery including:
- Contraception and contraception advice
- Emergency contraception and emergency contraception advice
- Testing and counselling for HIV and AIDS
If you need advice and support with a sexual health matter or you think you have a problem you would like to discuss, please call the surgery to make an appointment with your GP.
Sexual health services are freely available for everyone.
INDEX - Services
- Online Consultation
- The NHS App
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Surgery Clinics
- Managing Chronic Diseases
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Sexual Health
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Planning a Family
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Additional Patients Services
- Find NHS Services
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.