Garway Medical Practice
Opening Times | Book Appointments | Order Prescriptions | View Results | Contact Us
CQC Rating Good
Sexual Health and Chlamydia Screening
A range of sexual health services are offered at the surgery including:
- Contraception and contraception advice
- Emergency contraception and emergency contraception advice
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhoea and genital warts
- Testing and counselling for HIV and AIDS
If you need advice and support with a sexual health matter or you think you have a problem you would like to discuss, please call the surgery to make an appointment with your GP.
Sexual health services are freely available for everyone.
For more information please visit the websites below:
- Family Planning Association: Sexual Health Advice
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service
- Sexual Advice Association
- NHS Choices – Sexual Health Topics
Chlamydia screening is available from the surgery.
Simply ask at reception for a kit. It is a completely confidential service where you can send a urine sample in the envelope provided and receive the results easily.
INDEX - Healthy Lifestyle
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.